Solar Panels at Parks

Pikrepo.com

Pikrepo.com

Alyssa A., Writer

Solar Panels at Parks

Recently, there has been solar panels installed on the Parks Junior High School field. This shows Parks is now being environmentally friendly, and eventually students and staff will use the power from the solar panels.

This transition will have a tremendous impact environmentally. Solar panels help reduce global warming by reducing the carbon dioxide that is released into the air. They can also provide an abundant amount of shade. Solar panels might be pricey, but the impacts the solar panels give are globally pleasing.

Northern Western states,”Solar panels are devices that convert light into electricity.” This represents that solar panels get light from the sun and convert it to clean and renewable energy. Solar panels are helpful, because these panels can also help reduce risk of cardio and respiratory health issues. EnergySage states, “Solar panels can lead to very few air pollutants (which is healthy for the environment).” Solar panels can release less toxic chemicals. Toxic chemicals can cause cardiac and respiratory issues. The decision of implementing solar panels in Parks Junior High School is a positive definitive choice. Solar panels should receive more attention for being environmentally friendly.