• May 1This final month is filled with field trips, special events, and much more! Look out for new articles to find out more.

• May 1Which theme park do you prefer? Take the poll on our homepage to express your opinion!

• April 12Check out our new High School column to learn more about Troy, Sunny Hills, Fullerton, OCSA, and many more!

Dwyane Wade reunites with his best friend LeBron James in a trade with the Cavaliers.

LeBron contests a shot by Wade. (Courtesy of Steve Mitchell of USA Today Sports.)

Colin L., Contributor

LeBron and Wade together after LeBron has been traded to the Cavaliers. (Courtesy of David Richard-USA TODAY Sports)

On September 26, Tuesday, the 12 time all star Dwyane Wade was traded to the Cavs for a 1 year 2.3 million deal. This reunited him with his best friend LeBron James. The two played together for the Miami Heat, winning two championships while they played together as the best duo in the league. According to Fanrag, LeBron said that he “felt like a little kid” since he could play with Wade again and that he was “happy that we were able to keep him away from everybody else”. Meanwhile, Wade said that “there’s no better place to be right now to continue to play and compete at the highest level”.  They celebrated with a glass of wine after Wade’s first practice as a Cavalier. The Cavs now have LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Isiah Thomas, Kevin Love, and Derrick Rose. They are looking amazing with 5 all stars in their roster and is one of the top title contenders. The chemistry between Wade and James would  make the team even better. Although the Cavs look great, they must ask themselves the question that every single team aiming for the championship should ask: are they good enough to beat the NBA juggernaut Golden State Warriors?