• November 5The speech and debate team will be going to a competition on both Friday and Saturday.

• September 10Don’t miss out on the Scholastic Book Fair next week, Wednesday through Friday!

• August 28The Leadership Lunchtime Events are rolling around the corner. Make sure to sign up at the theatron!

Top Christmas Gifts

Lynn S., Contributor

Better watch out…. because the Winter holidays are just around the corner. It’s that time of the year where we all are busy looking for the perfect present for our families, relatives, and friends. Well, obviously no one you know will want a lump of coal, but maybe this list of top 10 gifts can help you find the best gift for your family and friends.

The top gift in the Makeup Category is….

Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Match Stick Trio.

These makeup sticks are designed to give you a futuristic vibe and a glamorous look. Blend this on your face, and you will be glowing in no time. If you know someone who is a makeup lover, this may be the perfect gift for that person.

The top gift in the Electronic Devices is….

IPhone X.

You may have heard about the new Apple IPhone X. This phone has all new features like no home button, facial recognition scanning, and animal emojis that can follow your facial expression. So if you happen to know someone who enjoys electronic devices, get your hands on the all new IPhone X.

The top gift in the Toy Section is…..

Fingerlings Interactive Baby Monkey.

This cute little monkey can latch onto your finger with its tail and hang upside down like a real monkey! They can respond to motion and sound by blinking their eyes and they can even talk with a cute baby monkey voice. So if your someone who always wanted a pet of some sort, then this is the perfect gift for you.

The top gift in the Clothing Category is…..

Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Pullover.

This sweater has moisture-wicking fleece inside and it is super comfortable. Thanks to the fleece inside, this sweater will keep you warm all throughout the winter season. Maybe you can even use the sweater as pajamas! So if you know someone who loves being warm and comfortable, buy this sweater and give it as a gift!

The top gift in the Kitchen Category is…..

Herb Scissors.

Ever tired of cutting herbs with a knife? Do you hate the possibilities of getting cut while chopping come green onions? Well then the Herb Scissors are just for you. Cut herbs like cutting paper at school! This can also reduce your chances of getting cut by a blade while chopping herbs. So buy the Herb Scissors for a fast and fresh cut herbs.

Wow these sure are lots of gifts that might just make your loved ones happy. These are perfect for the holiday season, so grab some on Black Friday to get some sweet deals!

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Top Christmas Gifts”

1. Yesha Pate on November 27th, 2017 2:26 pm

I think that you should include science academy gifts because when kids see this they would be surprised be the cover and the way they show. You get to make your own things for example gum, perfume, and even slime which is a hushed trend right now.

2. Lillian Kelly on December 18th, 2017 2:16 pm

I really like your article. I really want the iPhone X. But now I know what I’m getting my realities for Christmas.

• Top Christmas Gifts

Stage Fright

• Top Christmas Gifts

Fun Facts About Everything: Halloween Edition

• Top Christmas Gifts

Parks Partners With Thrively

• Top Christmas Gifts

Dia De Los Muertos

• Top Christmas Gifts

The Benefits of Ballet

• Top Christmas Gifts

The Inktober Challenge

• Top Christmas Gifts

The Advantages of Owning a Dog

• Top Christmas Gifts

The Postive Effects of Listening to Music

• Top Christmas Gifts

The Fullerton Library

• Top Christmas Gifts

Video Game Addiction Signs

Top Christmas Gifts