• May 1This final month is filled with field trips, special events, and much more! Look out for new articles to find out more.

• May 1Which theme park do you prefer? Take the poll on our homepage to express your opinion!

• April 12Check out our new High School column to learn more about Troy, Sunny Hills, Fullerton, OCSA, and many more!

Stranger Things!

Photo drawn by Edward Bae

Photo drawn by Edward Bae

Photo drawn by Edward Bae

Lola O., Contributor

Stranger Things is a very popular Netflix original show with two seasons that has an average rating of four out of five stars. Each episode is about an hour long, with about eight episodes per season; which makes this show very tempting to binge watch. Stranger Things is catagorized in the Sci-fi, Horror, Supernatural, and Period Drama genres. This show is enjoyed by about 1.8 million people, and also has a fairly wide age group of viewers, so the chances of enjoyment from this show are fairly high.

This show takes place in the 1980’s in a little town called Hawkins, where nothing seems to happen; but suddenly, this normally quiet town undergoes a strange incident. The following strange events then lead to the investigation of a boy named Will that has gone missing, which turns the characters’ lives upside down. While he is missing, Will’s group of friends, family members, and an Indiana police man help search endlessly to find their missing friend.

A reason why many people like watching this show is because it keeps you on the edge of your seat since there are many twists, turns, and cliff hangers. The plot is very mysterious and out of curiosity, viewers are compelled to watch more to see what happens next. Another reason why this show has great popularity is because it has a lot of different sides of the main story and it is very intriguing. Also, there are a lot of people who enjoy watching it due to the characters’ enriched details and personalities; the actors and actresses are very talented when it comes to this show.

All in all, if you Panthers are interested in this thrilling show then you should consider watching it.