• May 1This final month is filled with field trips, special events, and much more! Look out for new articles to find out more.

• May 1Which theme park do you prefer? Take the poll on our homepage to express your opinion!

• April 12Check out our new High School column to learn more about Troy, Sunny Hills, Fullerton, OCSA, and many more!

iPad Collection

Edward B., News Editor

On Thursday, school issued iPads will be collected. How this will work is that during your ELA class, you will be going up to the media center to check in and leadership students will collect your charging cable, iPad and charger head. Before you do this, however, you will be wiping all of the data off of your iPad and resetting everything. If you have any pictures, files, or data that you want to save, make sure to send it to google drive before Thursday. If you have lost equipment, the replacement cost is going to be twenty dollars for either a charger or a charger head. If you forget your iPad, or charging equipment, you will be expected to bring it the next day. Continuing to forget to your iPad may result in a detention or even a fine. Once the iPads are collected, you will be returning to your ELA period to continue class.

For current seventh graders that are soon to be eighth graders as well as incoming seventh graders, iPad distribution will be the same as it was last year. Before the school year begins, iPads and chargers will be handed out from the media center. To be able to get an iPad, your parent or guardian will have to fill out paperwork and you will then receive an iPad. At this time, it will also be possible to purchase P. E. clothes, dance and school event tickets and yearbooks. Have a good summer Parks Panthers and remember to bring your iPad on Thursday!