Parks Partners With Thrively

Back to Article
Back to Article

Parks Partners With Thrively

Parshwa P., Contributor

As most already know, Thrively is a website which is used to embrace a whole-child educational approach, where a strength-based platform will help students discover what their strengths are and help them discover talents that they didn’t know they had. Thrively is a great learning tool, which can help build self-esteem and confidence. 

First, the students take three assessments which are titles as the Midas, Thomas, and the strength assessment. These assessments will help them discover their strengths and qualities that they posses. It measures over 23 strength areas and connects 200 interest areas to potential career pathways. Parents can create a free Thrively account and view their child’s profile.

Another feature in Thrively is the lessons. They teach you many life skills and prepare you for high school and college. There are also many videos of all kinds for students to watch. Once they have read the lesson, students will be able to answer a few questions about the specific topic. Students can also create journal entries after watching the videos. By doing this, students increase their passion points. Passion points are basically the points that are awarded by completing these journal entries and lessons.

Thrively has also partnered with parents. They are giving parents access so that the teachers and students can work alongside the parent and ensure the student’s best future. If parents review their child’s strength profile, they can approach them in different ways and can help them build on those qualities.

Together, students can realize what makes them unique, while Thrively works with them to create a successful path for themselves.