Disney Instrumental Concert

Back to Article
Back to Article

Disney Instrumental Concert

Carmela Padua, Contributor

On February 26, the Parks beginners band, advanced band, and orchestra performed at Wilshire Avenue Community Church. They performed the greatest and most famous Disney songs and worked very hard by practicing every day possible. All the students that preformed were all grateful for all the people who came out to watch the performance.

From the songs in Lion King to the songs in Spiderman, each group performed and pleased the audience with the perfect performance. Everyone was clapping and cheering at the end of every song, showing how pleased they were with the performance. Mr. Boughter and the students had much fun working on perfecting the songs. Since they had dedicated so much time and energy to make this concert  possible and the best possible, they really appreciated all the support they received from the audience.

Though people were basically not allowed to record videos and take pictures for copyright reasons, everybody got to live in the moment and not miss a thing. The hard work and practice of the students really seemed to pay off as they performed well. People were pleased with the  performance and are already looking forward to the next performance, knowing that it will be much better than this one.