Parks Panther Press

The Student News Site of Parks Junior High School

Parks Panther Press

Parks Panther Press

Who is Tom Holland?

Tom Holland is a very famous actor known for his roles in “The Impossible” and the Spider-Man series. He was born June 1, 1996, in Kingston upon Thames, UK. From a young age, he has starred in many films and over the last several years, has catapulted into Hollywood stardom. There are many reasons why Holland is famous, such as his personality, his relationships, his acting skills, and much more.

In his early life, Holland was raised in a very artistic household. His mom was a photographer and his dad was a comedian/author. As a result, he had a passion for the arts and attended a private school to learn how to dance. Holland has two brothers, one named Harry and the other named Sam, both of whom are also actors. When Holland was nine, and still taking dance classes, a choreographer noticed his talent and got him to try out/ audition for “Billy Elliot the Musical.” Once he starred in this play at the age of 12, it lit his spark for acting. According to IMDB, Holland has been in 40 movies/shows so far and is planning to make an appearance in more. His most popular role so far is Spider-Man with his most recent film in the franchise being “Spider-Man: No Way Home.” Sony is currently planning another Spider-Man film for Holland to star in alongside his longtime girlfriend, Zendaya. 

Holland has encouraged many others to pursue their dreams and he also inspired people to be kind to others. He continues to show his fans and others that anything is possible, as long as you want it and try for it.